JavaScript är inaktiverat i webbläsaren, läs mer här.

Social allowance (assistance under the Social Services Act)

The municipal social welfare committee is responsible for financial assistance (social allowance) and other assistance under the Social Services Act for families and individuals who need it.

As an individual, you are entitled to have assistance to be able to maintain yourself, if your needs cannot be met in some other way.

If you are not satisfied with a decision made by the board or a municipal social services officer, you can normally appeal to the administrative court. Read more about the procedure under the menu 'Legal proceedings/Public authority decisions' or contact your municipality.

Senast ändrad: 2010-02-12